Please find below a collection of both ICROA public documents and external resources
ICROA CODE OF BEST PRACTICE
ICROA POSITION PAPERS & CONSULTATION RESPONSES
- ICROA white paper on scaling voluntary action within the framework of the Paris Agreement
- ICROA and IETA response to the South African Treasury’s consultation on the use of offsets.
- ICROA White paper on enlisting government support for voluntary carbon management & offsetting
- ICROA & IETA statement on the sale of VERs to the public
- Click here to access our webinars page
- ICROA's presentation from our side-event on the "Future of the Voluntary Market" at COP 22, Marrakech
- ICROA's presentation from Carbon Pulse's conference on "How to survive and thrive in carbon markets"
- ICROA's presentation from DEHSt workshop on "Leveraging domestic offset projects for a climate-neutral world"
- Taking Stock of the Role of Offsets in Corporate Carbon Strategies: ICROA's presentation from report launch
- ICROA's presentation at the Gold Standard's Grow to Zero Conference
- Voluntary Markets - An Australian Government Perspective: Presentation from ICROA side event at COP 22
- Carbon reductions supporting the Sustainable Development Goals: Case-studies on Air & Water Quality outcomes. Nexus's presentation from Eco Expo Asia 2016.
- Ecosystem Marketplace: Taking Stock of the Role of Offsets in Corporate Carbon Strategies
- Ecosystem Marketplace: State of the Voluntary Carbon Markets 2016