Please find below a collection of both ICROA public documents.
ICROA CODE OF BEST PRACTICE
- Click here to access our webinars page
- ICROA's presentation from our IETA's Carbon Market Virtual Series “Business Leadership on Climate Action: Accelerating the Global Transition to a Net Zero World”
- ICROA's presentation from our forum on increased voluntary action under the Paris Agreement
- ICROA's presentation from our roundtable on pathways to increased voluntary action by non-state actors
ICROA POSITION PAPERS & CONSULTATION RESPONSES
Click here to access our Voluntary Market Portal
- ICROA response to the Taskforce on Scaling Voluntary Carbon Markets (TSVCM) Consultation Document
- ICROA response to ACR Standard v.7 Update of 'Requirements and Specifications for Quantification, Monitoring, Reporting, Verification, and Registration of Project-Based GHG Emissions Reduction and Removals'
- ICROA response to VERRA's 'Proposal For Scaling Voluntary Carbon Markets And Avoiding Double Counting Post-2020'
- ICROA response to Gold Standard’s brief on ‘Operationalising and scaling post-2020 voluntary carbon market’
- ICROA's position paper on scaling private sector voluntary action post-2020
- ICROA guidance report on pathways to increased voluntary action by non-state actors
- ICROA white paper on scaling voluntary action within the framework of the Paris Agreement
- ICROA and IETA response to the South African Treasury’s consultation on the use of offsets.
- ICROA white paper on enlisting government support for voluntary carbon management & offsetting
- ICROA & IETA statement on the sale of VERs to the public